2013-2019 Lexus GS200t / GS300 / GS350 RWD (L10) Traction-S™ Performance Lowering Springs
Godspeed Project's performance lowering springs are cold wound on coil winding machine with SAE 9254 spring wire material, one of the ideal materials available. Manufacturing Process involves steel material going through heat treatments before winding into coils, these are necessary steps in order to deliver an outstanding ultra high tensile strength and provide equal spring rates that are extremely durable in order to resist premature “sagging”. The end result of this process generates a spring that specifically offers improved vehicle handling and response capabilities while maintaining a very smooth yet comfortable ride experience. Each spring has been carefully precision tested and inspected in order to provide outstanding handling, response, control and balance throughout the suspension of your vehicle. These quality made performance lowering springs designed to work with OEM shocks and offer a generous drop to your vehicle while remaining at a comfortable daily ride height in order to avoid bottoming-out and clearance issues. Not only lowering your vehicle will improve vehicle handling, will also enhance overall appearance.
- Compatible With Lexus GS200t / GS300 / GS350 (L10) 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019; Excludes GS F
- Enhances on-road vehicle performance quicker turn-in, enhanced steering response and improved cornering.
- Multi Heat Treated SAE 9254 Wire, Cold Wound To Prevent Sag Overtime; Powder Coat Finished For Corrosion Protection
- Designed To Work With OEM Shocks, Better With Aftermarket High Performance Shocks; Lowered While Maintain Ride Comfort
- Engineered to ensure against rattling, clunking or rubbing even when pushed to the limit.; Lifetime Limited Warranty On Material Defect And Craftsmanship
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Product Contains "Nickle" That Know To Cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Parent Product Type||Suspension Upgrades|
|Product Types||Lowering Springs|
|Year||2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019|