1998-2005 Lexus GS300 / GS400 / GS430 (S160) Adjustable Rear Traction Arms
- Direct bolt-on & improves handling
- Spherical bearing
- High quality alloy
- Adjustable while on vehicle (turnbuckle style)
- +/- 3 degree adjustment range
- 3 year warranty
The Godspeed Project traction rods for this chassis is the perfect upgrade. With this you are able to fine tuned and adjust the rear suspension to your everyday/track needs. The pillowball ends replace the stock rubber bushings on the chassis and offers you a more direct and predictable feel that you require in competition.
These Traction rods also allow for fine-tuned adjustments to the rear suspension geometry. By doing adjustment, you are able to change the position and pitch of which the suspension rotates and also changing the amount of "Anti-Squat" of the rear.
- Lexus GS300 1998 , 1999 , 2000 , 2001 , 2002 , 2003 , 2004 , 2005
- Lexus GS400 1998 , 1999 , 2000
- Lexus GS430 2001 , 2002 , 2003 , 2004 , 2005
NOTE: Vehicle realignment is highly recommended after installation.
FOR OFF ROAD USE ONLY! PARTS ARE INTENDED FOR RACING VEHICLES WHICH NEVER MAY BE USED ON A PUBLIC ROAD.
- compatible with Lexus GS300 / GS400 / GS430 (S160) 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005
- Heavy Duty Steel Alloy Traction Arms With Corrosion Resistant Finish
- Allows Suspension Geometry Adjustment
- Engineered To Direct Replacement OE Arms For Easy Installation
- No Installation Instructions; Install By Experienced Professionals Highly Recommended
Adjustable Suspension Geometry, High Quality Product
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Product Contains "Nickle" That Know To Cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Parent Product Type||Suspension Upgrades|
|Product Types||Traction Rods|
|Year||1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005|