1989-1998 Nissan 240SX (S13/S14) Adjustable Rear Traction Rods
1989-98 Nissan 240sx/Silvia (S13/S14), 1990-96 Nissan 300sx, 1989-94 Nissan Skyline R32 Godspeed Project rear traction arms
- 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 Nissan 240sx/Silvia S13 & JDM Nissan 200sx
- 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998 Nissan 240sx/Silvia S14 & JDM Nissan 200sx
- 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996 Nissan 300zx (excludes HICAS models)
- 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1993, 1994 Nissan Skyline R32
- Corrects & prevents uneven tire wear
- Improves handling by correcting the suspension geometry
- Reduces bump steer
- 3 years warranty with professional installation
A vehicle's alignment is the most important aspect in regards to handling performance. Naturally, the alignment will fall out of OEM specifications when subjected to road imperfections. Also, lowering a vehicle will bring a car out of OEM alignment specification. Majority of OEM suspension components do not have proper toe, camber, or caster adjustments. An un-aligned vehicle can cause poor handling characteristics and premature uneven tire wear.
Designed and manufactured by Godspeed Project, this kit will allow the proper alignment adjustments for stability at high speeds, under heavy braking, and during corners. Godspeed Project's toe arms are designed to be reliable for a daily driver yet strong enough for high performance race use.
NOTE: Vehicle realignment is highly recommended after installation
FOR OFF ROAD USE ONLY! PARTS ARE INTENDED FOR RACING VEHICLES WHICH NEVER MAY BE USED ON A PUBLIC ROAD.
- compatible with Nissan 240SX (S13/S14) 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998
- Heavy Duty Steel Alloy Arms And Hardware With Corrosion Resistant Finish
- Allows Suspension Geometry Adjustment
- Engineered To Direct Replacement OE Arms For Easy Installation
- No Installation Instructions; Install By Experienced Professionals Highly Recommended
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Product Contains "Nickle" That Know To Cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Parent Product Type||Suspension Upgrades|
|Product Types||Traction Rods|