Driven by Style offers a range of OEM authorized performance enhancement systems for most car models at the lowest price. Modern cars use combustion to convert fuel into energy for driving the wheels. This process of combustion and the friction due to the presence of myriad moving parts in the engine create a lot of heat within the engine. Our website offers OEM quality and better than OEM quality radiators to help cool down the engine and prevent it from over-heating and literally burning out. Radiators store coolant oil in them and are equipped with a thermostat. When the thermostat senses that the engine temperature has gone beyond a certain level, the radiator releases this coolant oil or antifreeze into the engine’s piping system. Where it circulates and absorbs all the excess heat before returning to the radiator.
Once back inside the radiator, this coolant is passed through a channel of smaller pipes designed to absorb its heat and cool it down. This cooling process is aided by radiator fans or through the outside air which gushes in through the car’s front grille when the car is moving. Once this coolant is cooled down sufficiently, it is ready for reuse. Most car models have specially designed and uniquely sized radiator cavities for placing the radiator. We offer radiators with guaranteed fitment for most f the major car models, from a range of distinguished manufacturers. These include Rev0Power, Megan Racing, Agency Power and others. All these radiators come equipped with the necessary hardware for a standard plug-and-play installation.
We offer complete manufacturer warranty along with transit insurance to protect you in case of any defects or damages. Our packing and shipping are comparable to the best, preventing damages to your consignment. We also offer substantial discounts on the MSRP of all our products to allow you cost savings. For the best selection of radiators for your car, make use of the make model year search tab at the top of our webpage. When you buy a radiator from us, you choose OEM authorized fitment guaranteed equipment which is simple to order, install and maintain. We have a legacy of over 11 years of satisfied customers in this business. Our team of experts is eager to assist you in your purchase decision. Please feel free to call us or chat with us if you have any queries on your purchase.
- Silicone Hose 90 Degree Reducer 2.75 To 3.00 Inch (Black) Part#: SH-90DS-275300-BLACK Manufacturer: Rev9PowerMSRP Price $25.00 Our Price $20.00 (You Save $5.00 ) Saving 20.00%
- 1996-2000 Honda Civic Radiator Part#: RD-002_2 Manufacturer: Rev9PowerMSRP Price $130.00 Our Price $104.00 (You Save $26.00 ) Saving 20.00%
- 1992-1995 Honda Civic Radiator Part#: RD-002_1 Manufacturer: Rev9PowerMSRP Price $130.00 Our Price $104.00 (You Save $26.00 ) Saving 20.00%
- 1992-1995 Honda Civic Radiator 3 Row Core Part#: RD-191_1 Manufacturer: Rev9PowerMSRP Price $160.00 Our Price $128.00 (You Save $32.00 ) Saving 20.00%
- 1996-2000 Honda Civic Radiator 3 Row Core Part#: RD-191_2 Manufacturer: Rev9PowerMSRP Price $160.00 Our Price $128.00 (You Save $32.00 ) Saving 20.00%
- 1991-1994 Subaru Legacy Turbo ( MT Only) Part#: MR-RT-SI98 Manufacturer: Megan RacingOur Price Our Price $150.00
- 1999-2005 Mazda Miata MX-5 (MT Only ) Part#: MR-RT-MMX59918 Manufacturer: Megan RacingOur Price Our Price $150.00
- 2002-2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R /Spec V Radiator Part#: MR-RT-NS01 Manufacturer: Megan RacingOur Price Our Price $155.00
- 2013-2016 Scion FR-S (MT Only ) Part#: MR-RT-SFR12 Manufacturer: Megan RacingOur Price Our Price $160.00
- 2008-2014 Subaru WRX/STI Radiator Part#: MR-RT-SI08 Manufacturer: Megan RacingOur Price Our Price $160.00
- 1995-1998 Nissan 240SX Part#: MR-RT-S14KA Manufacturer: Megan RacingOur Price Our Price $160.00
- 2003-2011 Mazda RX8 Radiator Part#: RD-207 Manufacturer: Rev9PowerMSRP Price $200.00 Our Price $160.00 (You Save $40.00 ) Saving 20.00%