1990-2005 Mazda Miata (NA/NB) Adjustable Rear Upper Camber Arms With Spherical Bearings
A vehicle's alignment is the most important aspect in regards to handling performance. Naturally, the alignment will fall out of OEM specifications when subjected to road imperfections. Also, lowering a vehicle will bring a car out of OEM alignment specification. Majority of OEM suspension components do not have proper toe, camber, or caster adjustments. An un-aligned vehicle can cause poor handling characteristics and premature uneven tire wear.
Designed and manufactured by Godspeed Project, this kit will allow the proper alignment adjustments for stability at high speeds, under heavy braking, and during corners. Godspeed Project's suspension arms are designed to be reliable for a daily driver yet strong enough for high performance race use.
- High Strength Steel Alloy Construction
- Powder Coat Finish Offers Corrosion Protection
- Corrects Camber To Prevent Uneven Tire Wear
- Improves Handling With Camber Correction Adjustment
- compatible with Mazda Miata MX-5 (NA/NB) 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005
- Heavy Duty Steel Alloy Camber Arms And Spherical Bearing With Corrosion Resistant Finish
- Allows Camber Correction To Improve Handling; Allow Adjustment +/- 3 Degrees
- Engineered To Direct Replacement OE Arms For Easy Installation
- No Installation Instructions; Install By Experienced Professionals Highly Recommended
Adjustable Suspension Geometry, High Quality Product
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Product Contains "Nickle" That Know To Cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Parent Product Type||Suspension Upgrades|
|Product Types||Camber Kits|