2015-2019 Dodge Charger Amerihood Type SRT Funtional Ram Air Hood
Amerihood DC15AHSRTFHW - Amerihood Dodge Charger Type SRT Style Functional Ram Air Hood; 2015-2019.
Functional ram air hood for Dodge Charger is perfect replacement for the ordinary factory hood. Inspired by factory SRT model, functional hood scoop direct cold intake air to work with performance air intake system by major manufacturers such as AirRaid and K&N. AmeriHood hinges and striker for easier installation, smooth gel coat finish on top and underside for easy prep and shorten work time for that perfect finish.
Please Dry Fit The Product Prior Performing Prep And Painting Work. This Hood Requires Hand-Finishing For Paint Prep and Fitment. This is NOT a Simple Bolt-On!
**** These Amerihoods are made of High Quality Fiberglass ****
Amerihood Installation Instructions:
- Fiberglass Hood Panel Edges Are Typical Thicker Than Factory Metal/Aluminum Hoods. Some Applications Require Some Grinding Work To Insure Proper Fitting.
- For Accessories Such As Front Hood Grille, Pilot Holes Are Pre Drilled On Most Of Our Hood Panels. Customers Must Fit Merchandise To Ensure Proper Fitting And Alignment Prior To Painting.
- Since They Are All Handmade Minor Differences Can Occur. Adjustment Is Needed Sometimes.
- Fiberglass Hood Panels Come In Gel-Coated Finish Which Must Be Painted After Trial Fitting To Match The Customer's Vehicle. Hand Prepped Work Is Required Prior Painting. Occasionally Minor Scuffs Or Non-Consequential Surface Blemishes May Be Present As A Result Of The Post-Curing, Manufacturing, Shipping And Handling Process. These Blemishes Are Removed During The Normal Sanding And Preparation Process Required When Painting Any Vehicle Body Component.
- Adjustable Striker Is Provided For Easier Adjustment Than Messing With Factory Latch For Most Of Hood Applications.
- Installation Hardware Accessories Such As Bolts Are Included. Installation Hardware May Very Depends Upon Model Application.
- Bumper Stop May Require Adjustment To Ensure Alignment Of Hood Panels.
- Always Double Check Safety Catch Is Working Properly Before Driving.
- Hood Pins Are Recommended Due To The Nature Of Being Aftermarket Parts NOT OEM Parts
About Amerihood Fiberglass Hoods
Made of High Quality Fiberglass & Resin
Fully Functional Ram Air Intake To Direct Cool Air To Air Box Location
Gel-coat Finished on Both Top and Bottom Side For Easy Prep to Paint.
Utilized Factory Hings for Easy Installation.
Aluminum Wire Mesh Grill Included Wheres Applicable.
About Amerihood Carbon Fiber Hoods
Utilized Vacuum Infusion Process to ensure perfect ratio of resin to reinforcement. Fully functional vents that allows factory OEM inserts to be instal. Why not add performance functionality when you are seeking the best style for your dodge challenger! Top quality functional carbon fiber hood by AmeriHood not only provide functionality but also add style to your vehicle.
Vacuum Infusion With Grand A Carbon Fiber Material and Resin
Functional Heat Extraction Vents, Works With OEM Grill Inserts.(not included)
Utilized Factory Hinges and Latch For Simpler Installation
Clear Gel Coat Polish Finished With Flat Black Bottom Side
Great Improved Look For Your Muscle Car
FRP and CFRP hoods are "thicker" than Factory Hoods, it may be necessary to adjust all rubber stoppers. Some may need to be timmed or removed completely. FRP Hoods are stiffer than factory steel/aluminum hoods, which factory hood can actually twist to follow the fender line, even if one fender is lower than the other. Fender alignment may need to be adjusted for properly alignment.
*images are for references only. If you have any questions, please contact us before making your purchase.
**Aerodynamics & ground effects parts are shipped unfinished and require prep-work before painting.
|Parent Product Type||Body Kits Aerodynamics|
|Product Type||Fiberglass Hoods|
Aerodynamics Product Disclaimer
We want all consumers to know that there will always be minor sanding, shaving, cutting, and/or filling prior to installing FRP (fiberglass) parts. The primer and or gel coat finish must have every square millimeter completely sanded and other prep work will be required prior to painting.
Please see our paint & installation guides by clicking the links below.
Aerodynamics Basic Paint Preparation Process
Aerodynamics Advanced Paint and Installation Guide
Our customer guarantee is that you can return your item within 30 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in new condition in the original packaging and you pay for all shipping charges; original shipping fees are non-refundable. Products are non-refundable if altered in any way. Products are non-refundable if they are returned damaged in any way so be sure to properly repackage and insure your return shipment. It is recommended that the part be installed by a professional body shop that has experience working with aftermarket fiberglass and urethane body kits. Paint and installation process will include but are not limited to sanding, shaving, cutting and filling. Extra fees usually will be incurred for proper fitment, prep work etc. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment issues. All parts are for off-road and show use only.
For any order that is requesting a return within 10 days of delivery no restocking fee is due.
For any order that is requesting a return 11-30 days after delivery will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Delivery Inspection Procedure
- **Oversized Freight Delivery Requires Inspection Upon Delivery (Tractor Trailer Shipments Only)
- **It is extremely important to follow these instructions exactly to ensure that your shipment will be covered by the damage insurance.
When the shipment arrives, please be sure to thoroughly inspect the box and its contents for any major damage to the parts. You must unpack the order and remove each item from the box to check for concealed damage. If you do find damage to any of the items, please physically write "Damaged" on the delivery bill. Do not write anything else other than "damaged" on the delivery bill as it can affect the outcome of a claim decision by the shipping company. You will then accept the shipment as is, and notify us immediately. We will ask for digital pictures to verify that damage has occurred as it will be needed for processing the claim. In the instance major damage has occurred, we will file a damage claim with the shipper and ship you new parts as soon as they are available.
**Please note that if a product is damaged in transit and it was not inspected at delivery and not noted so on the delivery bill, we will be unable to assist beyond that point. Once the customer signs the bill of laden the shipping company will not allow us to submit a claim on your behalf.
**For orders shipped to a body shop it is your responsibility to contact them prior to delivery to ensure they inspect it before signing for it. If your body shop signs for the package without inspecting its contents for concealed damage we will not be able to file a claim for you with the shipping company.
I agree that I will inspect the item at delivery and fully understand that if I do not inspect this item at delivery and unbox it at a later time to find concealed damage that I waive all rights to file a damage claim on the delivery insurance. I also fully understand that a damaged item cannot be returned for refund or store credit under any circumstances.