2013-2016 Scion FR-S (ZN) Adjustable Rear Trailing Arms With Spherical Bearings
A vehicle's alignment is the most important aspect in regards to handling performance. Naturally, the alignment will fall out of OEM specifications when subjected to road imperfections. Also, lowering a vehicle will bring a car out of OEM alignment specification. Majority of OEM suspension components do not have proper toe, camber, or caster adjustments. An un-aligned vehicle can cause poor handling characteristics and premature uneven tire wear.
Designed and manufactured by Godspeed Project, this kit will allow the proper alignment adjustments for stability at high speeds, under heavy braking, and during corners. Godspeed Project's toe arms are designed to be reliable for a daily driver yet strong enough for high performance race use.
- Direct bolt-on & improves handling
- 40% stiffer than stock
- 30% lighter and stronger than stock arms
- Koyo spherical bearing
- High quality steel alloy
- Adjustable toe
- 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 , 2017 Scion FR-S
- 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 , 2017 Subaru BRZ
- 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Toyota FT-86
NOTE: Vehicle realignment is highly recommended after installation.
- compatible with Scion FR-S (ZN6) 2013 2014 2015 2016 / Toyota 86 (ZN6) 2017 2018 2019 2020
- Heavy Duty Steel Alloy Trailing Arms And Spherical Bearing With Corrosion Resistant Finish
- Allows Toe Correction Adjustment; +/- 3 Degrees
- Engineered To Direct Replacement OE Arms For Easy Installation
- No Installation Instructions; Install By Experienced Professionals Highly Recommended
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Product Contains "Nickle" That Know To Cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Parent Product Type||Suspension Upgrades|
|Product Types||Trailing Arms|
|Year||2013, 2014, 2015, 2016|