2010-2015 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe MAXX Coilovers
The Godspeed Project MAXX coilover for 2010-2015 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe is for the tuners that want a track oriented setup that also provides daily commute comfort. With 40 levels of damping valve adjustment, you can easily adjust from stiff to soft simply by twisting the knob. Featuring mono-tube design with large capacity 52 mm dia. JIS seamless carbon steel shock body filled with IP F.A. 5W damper oil with properly valved 44 mm internal pistons to endurance competitiveness on a track course or daily spirited driving on public road. Cold wound springs are made from high tensile SAE9252 steel to ensure durability. Vehicle ride heights are adjusted with lower brackets to offer maximum shock travel in order to provide comfort compared to lowering springs alone. Mostly billet aluminum hardware accessories are used for its weight saving property in order to reduced overall weight of the coil-over system yet remain durable. All parts are replaceable and most importantly shock absorbers can be rebuild for customization or simply purchase replacement cartridge without spending too much for complete new coil-over system. You will experience quicker response times, improved bump absorption and increase grip to increase the safety when pushing your car to the limit!
- 40 precise levels of damper adjustment
- Mono-tube Design With Anodized Shock Body
- Lightweight aluminum shock components and T7075 forged aluminum / carbon steel brackets.
- 52 mm carbon steel shock body with a 44 mm internal piston.
- Independent ride height and spring pre-load adjustments.
- Italian IP F.A made shock oil with a high viscosity index.
- Front camber adjustable plates are included(whereas applicable)
Prior to installation, verify all hardware and properly tighten and spring are preload suspension to10 mm.Our technical department is available to answer any other questions.
- Compatible With Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015; Excludes MagneRide Suspensions
- Full Length Adjustable, Independent Ride Height And Spring Tension Adjustment; Mono-Tube Shock With 40 Precise Levels of Damping Force Adjustment; Corresponds to Every Driving Scene From the Street To The Track
- Large Capacity 52mm Steel Shock Body With Anti-Corrosion Coating; Aluminum And Steel Hardware Accessories; SAE9252 Steel Performance Springs;
- Italian IP F.A. Made Shock Oil Provides High Viscosity Index To Withstand Intense Track Usage And Great For Everyday Driving.
- Shock Absober Can Be Replaced When Worn Out, Replacement Parts Are Avaialble.; Full 1 Year Limited Warranty From Date Of Purchase, Parts Only
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Product Contains "Nickle" That Know To Cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Parent Product Type||Suspension Upgrades|
|Year||2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015|