2008-2017 Honda Accord (CP/CS/CT/CR) Adjustable Rear Traction Arms With Spherical Bearings
A vehicle's alignment is the most important aspect in regards to handling performance. Naturally, the alignment will fall out of OEM specifications when subjected to road imperfections. Also, lowering a vehicle will bring a car out of OEM alignment specification. Majority of OEM suspension components do not have proper toe, camber, or caster adjustments. An un-aligned vehicle can cause poor handling characteristics and premature uneven tire wear.
Designed and manufactured by Godspeed Project, this kit will allow the proper alignment adjustments for stability at high speeds, under heavy braking, and during corners. Godspeed Project's toe arms are designed to be reliable for a daily driver yet strong enough for high performance race use.
- High Strength Steel Alloy Construction
- Powder Coat Finish Offers Corrosion Protection
- Corrects toe & prevents uneven tire wear
- Improves handling With Toe Correction Adjustment
- 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Honda Accord (all models: V6 & 4 cylinder)
NOTE: Vehicle realignment is highly recommended after installation.
- compatible with Honda Accord (CP/CS/CT/CR) 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017
- Heavy Duty Steel Alloy Traction Arms With Corrosion Resistant Finish
- Allows Suspension Geometry Adjustment
- Engineered To Direct Replacement OE Arms For Easy Installation
- No Installation Instructions; Install By Experienced Professionals Highly Recommended
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Product Contains "Nickle" That Know To Cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Parent Product Type||Suspension Upgrades|
|Product Types||Traction Rods|
|Year||2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017|