2003-2007 Mitsubishi EVO8 Test Pipe
2003-2007 Mitsubishi EVO8 Test Pipe : Invidia
- improve engine performance
- increase horsepower
- significantly reduce exhaust flow restriction
- mandrel-bent aircraft quality 304 stainless steel
- precision tig welded
- also referred to as a Cat Delete
- 100% polished
- welded O2 bung for the stock O2 sensor.
- 2.25" size piping
- perfect for naturally aspirated setup
- bolts and hardware required for installation are included.
Note: 76mm pipe
Invidia Test Pipe
Invidia test pipes are designed to dramatically improve engine performance and increase horsepower by significantly reducing exhaust flow restriction. made from mandrel-bent aircraft quality 304 stainless steel and precision tig welded.
The test pipe / straight pipe is designed to remove your existing catalytic converter to enhance exhaust air flow (a test pipe is also referred to as a Cat Delete for this reason). The test pipe / straight pipe bolts right on to your stock header and exhaust without any modification. The Invidia test pipe provides increased amount of air flow through exhaust pipes to prevent any exhaust bottleneck. The test pipe / straight pipe is constructed of 100% polished stainless steel with a welded O2 bung for the stock O2 sensor.
This test pipe / straight pipe features 2.25" size piping, perfect for naturally aspirated setup. Bolts and hardware required for installation are included.
|Parent Product Type||Performance Upgrades|
|Product Type||Test Pipes|