2002-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer (CS6A/CS7A) Adjustable Rear Toe Arms With Spherical Bearings
- Corrects toe / prevents uneven tire wear
- Improves handling
- Toe adjustment range: +/- 3 degrees
- 3 years warranty with professional installation
- Spherical Bearing - Provide Better Handling And Enhand Driving Performance
A vehicle's alignment is the most important aspect in regards to handling performance. Naturally, the alignment will fall out of OEM specifications when subjected to road imperfections. Also, lowering a vehicle will bring a car out of OEM alignment specification. Majority of OEM suspension components do not have proper toe, camber, or caster adjustments. An unaligned vehicle can cause poor handling characteristics and premature uneven tire wear.
Designed and manufactured by Godspeed Project, this kit will allow the proper alignment adjustments for stability at high speeds, under heavy braking, and during corners. Godspeed Project's toe arms are designed to be reliable for a daily driver yet strong enough for high performance race use.
NOTE: Vehicle realignment is highly recommended after installation.
FOR OFF ROAD USE ONLY! PARTS ARE INTENDED FOR RACING VEHICLES WHICH NEVER MAY BE USED ON A PUBLIC ROAD.
- 2002, 2003 , 2004 , 2005 , 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer ( excluding evo )
- compatible with Mitsubishi Lancer FWD (CS) 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006
- Heavy Duty Steel Alloy Toe Arms And Spherical Bearing With Corrosion Resistant Finish
- Allows Suspension Geometry Adjustment
- Engineered To Direct Replacement OE Arms For Easy Installation
- No Installation Instructions; Install By Experienced Professionals Highly Recommended
Adjustable Suspension Geometry, High Quality Product
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Product Contains "Nickle" That Know To Cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Parent Product Type||Suspension Upgrades|
|Product Types||Toe Arms|
|Year||2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006|