1993-1997 Mazda RX-7 (FD) Adjustable Rear Toe Arms
1993-97 Mazda RX7 (FD) Godspeed Project rear toe arm
- 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 Mazda RX7 (FD all models)
A vehicle's alignment is the most important aspect in regards to handling performance. Naturally, the alignment will fall out of OEM specifications when subjected to road imperfections. Also, lowering a vehicle will bring a car out of OEM alignment specification. Majority of OEM suspension components do not have proper toe, camber, or caster adjustments. An un-aligned vehicle can cause poor handling characteristics and premature uneven tire wear.
Designed and manufactured by Godspeed Project, this kit will allow the proper alignment adjustments for stability at high speeds, under heavy braking, and during corners. Godspeed Project's toe arms are designed to be reliable for a daily driver yet strong enough for high performance race use.
NOTE: Vehicle realignment is highly recommended after installation.
FOR OFF ROAD USE ONLY! PARTS ARE INTENDED FOR RACING VEHICLES WHICH NEVER MAY BE USED ON A PUBLIC ROAD.
- compatible with Mazda RX-7 (FD) 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997
- Heavy Duty Steel Alloy Toe Arms With Corrosion Resistant Finish
- Allows Toe Correction Adjustment; +/- 3 Degrees
- Engineered To Direct Replacement OE Arms For Easy Installation
- No Installation Instructions; Install By Experienced Professionals Highly Recommended
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Product Contains "Nickle" That Know To Cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Parent Product Type||Suspension Upgrades|
|Product Types||Toe Arms|
|Year||1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997|