1989-94 Nissan 240SX (S13) Type-HA Tension Rods
A vehicle's alignment is the most important aspect in regards to handling performance. Naturally, the alignment will fall out of OEM specifications when subjected to road imperfections. Also, lowering a vehicle will bring a car out of OEM alignment specification. Majority of OEM suspension components do not have proper toe, camber, or caster adjustments. An un-aligned vehicle can cause poor handling characteristics and premature uneven tire wear.
Designed and manufactured by Godspeed Project, this kit will allow the proper alignment adjustments for stability at high speeds, under heavy braking, and during corners. Godspeed Project's toe arms are designed to be reliable for a daily driver yet strong enough for high performance race use.
- Offset inner spacer allow for more wheel to tension rod clearance (~1" extra clearance)
- Perfect for vehicles with aftermarket knuckles
- Rubbing will generally occur when using aftermarket knuckles and normal style tension rod.
- High quality heim joints.
- 3 years warranty with professional installation
NOTE: Vehicle realignment is highly recommended after installation.
FOR OFF ROAD USE ONLY! PARTS ARE INTENDED FOR RACING VEHICLES WHICH NEVER MAY BE USED ON A PUBLIC ROAD.
|Parent Product Type||Suspension Upgrades|
|Product Types||Tension Rods|
|Year||1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994|