1989-1994 Nissan 240SX Rear Adjustable Upper Control Arms
DME Adjustable Suspension Arms can be dialed in for the proper amount of Toe, caster, and camber depending on vehicle usage. Our suspension arms offer endless amount of adjust-ability and is a must for all track and drifting vehicles. Professional alignment is highly recommended.
Benefits of choosing DME Adjustable Suspension Arms:
* Solid rubber bushing for direct suspension feedback (some applications equipped with pillow ball bushings)
* Superior strength design
* Ideal for vehicles that have been lowered for function or style
* Perfect solution for proper alignment and to decrease tire wear
* All suspension arms are made from T6061 Aluminum then anodized red for improved appearance and corrosion resistance
* All front upper camber kits are made of steel for increased strength.
|Parent Product Type||Suspension Upgrades|
|Product Types||Control Arms|
|Year||1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994|